- Step-by-step tutorial development tools
- C library
- Various resources
- BMSBattery S series
- LCD control panel
- BMSBattery S06S
- BMSBattery S06P
- BMSBattery S12S
- BMSBattery bottle battery controller
- Other controllers
- Kunteng 18 mosfets motor controller
- Lishui motor controllers
- JinHui motor controllers
- Motor control scheme of S06S controller
- BLDC 6 steps
- PWM schemes
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 1)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 2)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 3)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 4)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 5)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 6)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 7)
- PWM control and Dead Time Insertion
- Low inductance motors
- Throttle Control Modes
- Phase angle FOC
- PWM frequency VS motor eRPM
- Sinusoidal Control of BLDCM with Hall Sensors Based
- Endless-sphere.com forum messages
- 2017.04.25 - Initial forum message
- 2017.05.08 - First flash and debug on a dev board
- 2017.05.18 - First code flashing and running
- 2017.05.20 - more new information
- 2017.08.23 - SxxP versus SxxS versus LSW-675
- 2017.09.01 - Trying to figure out an algorithm to automatically adjust ui8_position_correction_value
- 2017.09.02 - How to do FOC on the BMSBattery S06S/Kunteng STM8 motor controllers
- 2017.09.03 - more ideas about zero crossing for FOC
- 2017.09.05 - measuring IQ current and manually adjusting position_correction_value
- 2017.09.19 - measuring motor current
- How to unlock protected read memory
- STM8S003 board
BMSBattery Q85Q85 36V 200W-250W Front Driving V-brake, rim-brake EBike Hub Motor Specification:
1. Voltage: 36V.
2. Brake type: V-brake, rim brake.
3. Fork size: 83mm.
4. Connector: Waterproof Hall Sensor and Sensorless compatible plug.
5. For Hall Sensor and Sensorless.
6. A speed sensor inside.
7. Efficiency: 80%
8. Reduction ratio: 12.6
9. Rotor alnico number: 16
10.Motor cable and Screws are included.
• RPM 328
• RPM 201
• rotor RPM = 328 * 12.6 ~= 4133RPM
◇ eRPM = 4133 * (16 / 2) = 33056 eRPM