- Step-by-step tutorial development tools
- C library
- Various resources
- BMSBattery S series
- LCD control panel
- BMSBattery S06S
- BMSBattery S06P
- BMSBattery S12S
- BMSBattery bottle battery controller
- Other controllers
- Kunteng 18 mosfets motor controller
- Lishui motor controllers
- JinHui motor controllers
- Motor control scheme of S06S controller
- BLDC 6 steps
- PWM schemes
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 1)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 2)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 3)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 4)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 5)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 6)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 7)
- PWM control and Dead Time Insertion
- Low inductance motors
- Throttle Control Modes
- Phase angle FOC
- PWM frequency VS motor eRPM
- Sinusoidal Control of BLDCM with Hall Sensors Based
- Endless-sphere.com forum messages
- 2017.04.25 - Initial forum message
- 2017.05.08 - First flash and debug on a dev board
- 2017.05.18 - First code flashing and running
- 2017.05.20 - more new information
- 2017.08.23 - SxxP versus SxxS versus LSW-675
- 2017.09.01 - Trying to figure out an algorithm to automatically adjust ui8_position_correction_value
- 2017.09.02 - How to do FOC on the BMSBattery S06S/Kunteng STM8 motor controllers
- 2017.09.03 - more ideas about zero crossing for FOC
- 2017.09.05 - measuring IQ current and manually adjusting position_correction_value
- 2017.09.19 - measuring motor current
- How to unlock protected read memory
- STM8S003 board
Kunteng 18 mosfets motor controllerThis controller uses the same microcontroller STM8S105C6T6 as BMSBattery S06S controller. The difference is that this version do not have the phase current sensor (although may be possible that there is a version that has the phase current sensor as we can see there is a place on PCB for it).
KT 18 MOSFETS Controller (10A230)
• KT Brushless controller series - 18 MOSFETS controller(10A230)
• 240(Len1gth)*82(Width)*41(Height)，10A230 aluminum housing.
• Matching battery voltage 24-72V, maximum operating current 60A, maximum power 4320W.
• Use imitate torque control mode to help achieve a smooth start-up of the vehicle, the power-assist drive will be smooth and natural.
• Electric power assist is with fast response and always consistent with the rider’s pedal action to achieve the effect of the torque boost.
• With multiple protection features such as stalled, over-current, over-temperature, over-voltage, under-voltage, speed, lack of phase and so on to protect the safety of vehicle electronic control systems and traffic.
• There are motors with or without Hall, which fit all kinds of high and low speed motors.
• There are two options of simulated sine wave or square wave controller.