- Step-by-step tutorial development tools
- Tools to build the firmware
- Tools to flash the firmware
- Hardware tools to flash and debug the firmware
- (optional) Tools do flash and debug the firmware
- (optional) Tools to debug using serial port
- (optional) Tools to see diffs on the source code
- C library
- Other tools
- BMSBattery S series
- BMSBattery S06S
- S06ST (torque sensor version)
- S06S-BL (Bluetooth version)
- PWM signals
- Phase B current signal
- BMSBattery S12S
- BMSBattery bottle battery controller
- LCD control panel
- How to open the controller and solder the programming header
- Hardware mods
- Other controllers
- BMSBattery S06P
- Kunteng 18 mosfets motor controller
- Lishui motor controllers
- JinHui motor controllers
- Torque speed
- Motor control scheme of S06S controller
- BLDC 6 steps
- PWM schemes
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 1)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 2)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 3)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 4)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 5)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 6)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 7)
- PWM control and Dead Time Insertion
- Low inductance motors
- Throttle Control Modes
- Phase angle FOC
- PWM frequency VS motor eRPM
- Sinusoidal Control of BLDCM with Hall Sensors Based
- Self-Learn Hall Sensor Calibration Mode
- STM8S105 Alternatives
- Endless-sphere.com forum messages
- 2017.04.25 - Initial forum message
- 2017.05.08 - First flash and debug on a dev board
- 2017.05.18 - First code flashing and running
- 2017.05.20 - more new information
- 2017.08.23 - SxxP versus SxxS versus LSW-675
- 2017.09.01 - Trying to figure out an algorithm to automatically adjust ui8_position_correction_value
- 2017.09.02 - How to do FOC on the BMSBattery S06S/Kunteng STM8 motor controllers
- 2017.09.03 - more ideas about zero crossing for FOC
- 2017.09.05 - measuring IQ current and manually adjusting position_correction_value
- 2017.09.15 - our OpenSource firmware efficiency compared to Lishui 12 FET FOC
- 2017.09.19 - measuring motor current
- 2017.10.23 - FOC and no FOC comparison
- STM8S003 board
- 2017.12.01 - Regen ebrake like coast brakes
Kelly controllers ultra high speedhttp://kellycontroller.com/faqs.php
What's BLDC high speed model and ultra high speed model differ from standard model?
32-bit microprocessor, higher PWM frequency.
Standard model: 16.6KHz, 40,000 eRPM.
High speed model: 33KHz, 70,000 eRPM.
Ultra high speed model: 100KHz, 100,000 eRPM.
eRPM=Mechanical RPM*Pole pairs.
It does generate more heat because of higher switching frequency.
When will High speed motor option or Ultra high speed motor option be necessary for the motor?
Please note high speed motor option is only useful for high speed motor.
The standard controller can support 40,000eRPM.
What is the criterion for high speed motor?
When eRPM of the motor is above 40,000, we can call it high speed motor for Kelly controller.
The high speed motor option doesn't mean it will push the motor to get a higher speed.
High speed motor option means that it is capable of catching the hall switching time of high speed motor.
If the motor is 40,000eRPM below, the standard controller can tackle the switching signal from hall sensor.
The motor will run properly.
That is why we don't add high speed motor option to the controller for low speed motor, which is not used to increase RPM.
The speed is the inherent characteristic of the motor. We can not change it.
Just like resistance is the inherent characteristic of the resistor.
Similarly Ultra high speed motor option is only useful for ultra high speed motor(70KeRPM-100KeRPM).