- BMSBattery S06x
- LCD control panel
- BMSBattery S12S
- BMSBattery bottle battery controller
- Kunteng 18 mosfets
- STLinkV2 - Flash/program/debug hardware
- Flash and debug connector on S Series controller
- Debug OpenOCD and Eclipse
- Flash programming
- C library
- Various resources
- Motor control scheme of S06S controller
- BLDC 6 steps
- PWM schemes
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 1)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 2)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 3)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 4)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 5)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 6)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 7)
- PWM control and Dead Time Insertion
- Low inductance motors
- Throttle Control Modes
- Endless-sphere.com forum messages
- 2017.04.25 - Initial forum message
- 2017.05.08 - First flash and debug on a dev board
- 2017.05.18 - First code flashing and running
- 2017.05.20 - more new information
- How to unlock proteced read memory
- STM8S003 board
ControllersThe selected controller for the firmware was the S series (S06xx, S09xx, S12xx) from BMSBattery. This controllers are cheap (starting at 16€), have a programmable microcontroller STM8S105C6T6 and there is a lot of technical information/hacking written by the users.
Buy the controller here:
• BMSBattery: https://bmsbattery.com/
◇ direct link (price 22€): S06S 250W Torque Simulation Sine Wave Controller
BMSBattery S series controllers are developed by Kuteng (http://www.szktdz.com/en/). There are available on the market many different versions of Kuteng controllers, from 24V, 36V, 48V and 72V, with max currents of 45A.
On Ebay, you can find Kuteng controllers by searching for “KT EBike controller”.
• Seems that GreenEBikeKit also sells the same controllers under different name.
• Seems that PSWPower also sells KT controllers (Aliexpress).