- BMSBattery S06x
- LCD control panel
- BMSBattery S12S
- BMSBattery bottle battery controller
- Kunteng 18 mosfets
- STLinkV2 - Flash/program/debug hardware
- Flash and debug connector on S Series controller
- Debug OpenOCD and Eclipse
- Flash programming
- C library
- Various resources
- Motor control scheme of S06S controller
- BLDC 6 steps
- PWM schemes
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 1)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 2)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 3)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 4)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 5)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 6)
- So, Which PWM Technique is Best? (Part 7)
- PWM control and Dead Time Insertion
- Low inductance motors
- Throttle Control Modes
- Endless-sphere.com forum messages
- 2017.04.25 - Initial forum message
- 2017.05.08 - First flash and debug on a dev board
- 2017.05.18 - First code flashing and running
- 2017.05.20 - more new information
- How to unlock proteced read memory
- STM8S003 board
Kunteng 18 mosfetsThis controller uses the same microcontroller STM8S105C6T6 as BMSBattery S06S controller. The difference is that this version do not have the phase current sensor (although may be possible that there is a version that has the phase current sensor as we can see there is a place on PCB for it).
KT 18 MOSFETS Controller (10A230)
• KT Brushless controller series - 18 MOSFETS controller(10A230)
• 240(Len1gth)*82(Width)*41(Height)，10A230 aluminum housing.
• Matching battery voltage 24-72V, maximum operating current 60A, maximum power 4320W.
• Use imitate torque control mode to help achieve a smooth start-up of the vehicle, the power-assist drive will be smooth and natural.
• Electric power assist is with fast response and always consistent with the rider’s pedal action to achieve the effect of the torque boost.
• With multiple protection features such as stalled, over-current, over-temperature, over-voltage, under-voltage, speed, lack of phase and so on to protect the safety of vehicle electronic control systems and traffic.
• There are motors with or without Hall, which fit all kinds of high and low speed motors.
• There are two options of simulated sine wave or square wave controller.